- The Writer’s Center reserves the right to cancel a class. If necessary, participants will be notified via email prior to the first day of the class. If TWC cancels a workshop, participants who have already paid will be given the option to receive a full refund (paid by check in the mail), or they can elect to use their payment as a credit toward another workshop and/or a membership. This credit must be used within one year of the original payment.
- Workshop participants who have paid for a workshop and choose to withdraw must notify email@example.com within the drop period to receive a full credit (but not a refund). The credit must be used within one year to pay for another workshop and/or membership renewal.
- Workshop participants who cancel after the drop period will forfeit their full payment.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of serious illness or other extenuating circumstances. In such cases a formal request in the form of an email must be submitted to the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No refunds or credits will be given for individual classes missed.
Drop period for getting a workshop credit is as follows: