Physically Distanced Rental Application
Given the low rates of COVID transmission in Montgomery County, TWC is excited to offer our community physically distanced work spaces during a one-month beta test. Hours will be limited and safety precautions will be mandatory. We will follow all local, state, and federal guidelines.
Between October 26-November 22, TWC will make our lower-level classrooms available for rent. For safety reasons, only person will be permitted in each of the rooms. To offset the costs of reopening, the fee will be $25 per four hour slot. If interest is high, we’ll determine use by lottery.
If you’re interested in participating in our test, please fill out the application form, and we will be in touch with you soon.
We’re doing our best to serve you during this challenging time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
- You may select up to three time slots each week.
- Once all applications are submitted, TWC will notify each applicant and confirm they want to rent the space.
- Renters are signing up for the entire four weeks.
- Payment in full is due in advance.
- Renewals of rental slots after November 22 will be decided and announced, date TBD.
- If TWC receives multiple applications for a time slot, participation will be determined by lottery.
- We will accept wait-list requests.
- TWC reserves the right to cancel the Beta test for lack of registration.