To receive a workshop credit (the full amount is kept in your account for a future workshop), you must notify TWC by e-mail within the drop period. Please confirm receipt of the message if you do not hear back from TWC within two business days.
- If TWC cancels a workshop, participants who have already signed up and made payment will receive a full refund (paid by check in the mail), or they can use their payment as a credit toward another workshop and/or a membership.
- Workshop participants who have enrolled in and paid for a workshop and choose to withdraw from it within the drop period (see below) will receive a credit (not a refund) that can be used to pay for another workshop and/or a membership.
- Workshop participants who have enrolled in and paid for a workshop and choose to withdraw from it after the drop period has ended will forfeit their payment and will not receive any credit to be used to pay for another workshop and/or a membership.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of serious illness or other extenuating circumstances; in such cases, a formal request in the form of a letter or an e-mail must be submitted to the Executive Director at email@example.com.
- No refunds or credits will be given for individual classes missed.
To keep workshop prices low, we cannot make exceptions to these procedures. Refund checks will be processed only after an email request has been received; we do not credit back credit cards.
Drop period for getting a workshop credit is as follows: